Re: Well I enjoyed it ï¿½ the Flotilla
- From: Offramp <alaneobrien@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 17:09:17 -0700 (PDT)
On Monday, 4 June 2012 18:50:34 UTC+1, e27002 wrote:
BBC reporter twice stated that HMS Belfast was 91,000 tons!
The decline of the BBC has been particularly painful to observe.
Lord Reith spins in his grave.
Aye. Lord Reith would have puked his guts up to see the cabal of illiterates and analphabets running his Society. Partridge was right.
I actually love it when I hear the latest crop talking about "sumfink rong wiv de yoorow zown."
"Da kaween is finkinn ov er kidz an er gran kidz..."
The new BBC English!
- Prev by Date: Re: Epping - Ongar Railway Now Open
- Next by Date: Re: City Thameslink Station
- Previous by thread: Re: Epping - Ongar Railway Now Open
- Next by thread: The Woodland Trust's Scandalous Abuse of Its Position