Re: E-ZPass, was CharlieCards v.v. Oyster (and Octopus?)

In article <ha2RkEIoeRHPFAaT@xxxxxxxxxxx>, roland@xxxxxxxxxxx (Roland Perry)
wrote:

On the other hand, the Swiss will accept ludicrously high
denomination banknotes without turning a hair.

Yes, the SFr 1000 note is a rare but amazing sight!

--
Colin Rosenstiel

  • Re: Airbags - only last 10 years ?
    ... >> In fact I have a B and a J prefix still going but a 'B' car is a rare ... >> sight indeed nowadays as is anything older than about 'F' or 17 ...
    (uk.rec.cars.maintenance)
  • Re: Airbags - only last 10 years ?
    ... >> In fact I have a B and a J prefix still going but a 'B' car is a rare ... >> sight indeed nowadays as is anything older than about 'F' or 17 ...
    (uk.rec.cars.maintenance)
  • Re: Nystagmus and hypopigmentation of the retina
    ... But it is very rare for a ... person to be unable to improve his sight, by means of resting the mind. ...
    (sci.med.vision)
  • Re: Airbags - only last 10 years ?
    ... > In fact I have a B and a J prefix still going but a 'B' car is a rare ... > sight indeed nowadays as is anything older than about 'F' or 17 years old. ...
    (uk.rec.cars.maintenance)