Re: Blind Lamps
- From: Neil Williams <pacer142@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 00:15:27 -0800 (PST)
On Feb 11, 11:14 pm, "Q" <..@..> wrote:
Which comes back to the point people have made before - nice yellow/orange
LED destination displays would solve that problem (and the 'via' problem)
These can fail as well, of course.
But I agree. I don't see why London insists on being so backward.
Flipdot displays were crap, so I don't blame them for missing those
out, but it seems LED is a technology with few disadvantages.
- Prev by Date: Re: Tooting Broadway Station from an unusual angle
- Next by Date: Re: Amfibus
- Previous by thread: Re: NLL resignalling postponed, says Ian Brown of TfL
- Next by thread: Re: Blind Lamps