Re: New Year's Eve at Charing Cross

On Thu, 3 Jan 2008 01:11:57 -0800 (PST), Offramp wrote:

There is a usable walkway along Villiers Street, high above the
pavement - could you perhaps have used this?

This is the walkway that comes from the footbridge over the Thames, and
had it been open I would have used it but sadly it, like all the other
non-main entrances, was sealed off.

Paul

  • Re: I am NOT a duck!
    ... Some kind of pavement? ... I'd think of a walkway to be something maybe raised, ... totally separate from a road - the sort of thing you might get between ... ktm duke - the practical cross-town commuter ...
    (uk.rec.motorcycles)
  • Re: Ethnic names with ifgurative meanings
    ... "Mike L" wrote in message ... >where in north London you start out from. ... >footbridge across the Thames is quite pleasant - even romantic. ...
    (alt.usage.english)
  • Re: I am NOT a duck!
    ... Some kind of pavement? ... I'd think of a walkway to be something maybe raised, ... totally separate from a road - the sort of thing you might get between ... two buildings or areas. ...
    (uk.rec.motorcycles)