Re: Silverlink Strike

On 8 Nov, 22:21, "Zen83237" <zen83...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Why is there so little on the news and here about the now weekly strike by
Aslef on Silverlink. I gather it is pension related but not sure why the
passengers should be forced to suffer. I suppose that when they do go back
to work normally they will want soem sort of bonus for working a full week.
The rest of the Silverlink staff don't seem to give a stuff, very little
information but then I guess they have an easy day.
I guess this is Silverlink's way of saying f**k off to the passengers
because they are losing their franchise.

Kevin

You should change the Silverlink word to National Express.... Their
the ones that are saying f**k off to the passengers not the Silverlink
staff. Even Midland Mainline drivers are striking for similar reasons.
National Express don't give a monkeys about Silverlink or Midland
Mainline as they are losing the franchises on Saturday. Drivers WILL
NOT get any bonuses they lose a days pay for going on strike.
It is a shame that ASLEF are not as vocal as the RMT.

  • Silverlink County overcrowding
    ... Silverlink are at seating all their passengers during the weekday ... Wembley Central to help the Silverlink Metro passengers during their ... return train that I joined there. ... I appreciate that with the slow lines closed for engineering work, ...
    (uk.railway)
  • Re: Silverlink Strike
    ... not sure why the passengers should be forced to suffer. ... The rest of the Silverlink ... Silverlink staff. ... I thought it was the staff who went on strike, ...
    (uk.transport.london)
  • Re: Silverlink Strike
    ... strike by Aslef on Silverlink. ... not sure why the passengers should be forced to suffer. ... The rest of the Silverlink ...
    (uk.transport.london)
  • Silverlink Strike
    ... Why is there so little on the news and here about the now weekly strike by ... Aslef on Silverlink. ... The rest of the Silverlink staff don't seem to give a stuff, ... I guess this is Silverlink's way of saying f**k off to the passengers ...
    (uk.transport.london)
  • Re: Silverlink Strike
    ... The rest of the Silverlink staff don't seem to give a stuff, ... I guess this is Silverlink's way of saying f**k off to the passengers ... The 12 car train was practically empty. ... expensive to do every week in addition to the monthly season ticket. ...
    (uk.transport.london)