Easy to text phone.

Is there an inexpensive phone you could recommend that is 'easy to read'
(especially in daylight) and easy to send text messages on, for an elderly
person who is on pay as you go with orange at the moment.

Preferably Nokia if possible, since they are used to Nokia. Thanks.

  • Re: best phone for pda gprs
    ... > hi all - can anyone recommend a phone that has BT and would allow a ... If your operator (service carrier) already or soon supports EGPRS (EDGE over ... even the very old SE T39m and Nokia 6310i are also reliable Bluetooth ... (Siemen S55 has also been popular as a Bluetooth dialup phone, ...
    (microsoft.public.pocketpc)
  • Re: Easy to text phone.
    ... to read' (especially in daylight) and easy to send text ... for an elderly person who is on pay as you go with ... Preferably Nokia if possible, since they are used to Nokia. ... They are not the prettiest but they have a good ...
    (uk.telecom.mobile)
  • Re: Best phone as a phone?
    ... I recommend any nokia ... >>>has not been in the industry long. ... for Cingular service in the ...
    (alt.cellular.cingular)
  • Re: How to get readable phone?
    ... >> Our Family Plan with Cingular uses a Nokia 6010 and grand-daughter's is a ... >> What do you recommend? ...
    (alt.cellular.cingular)
  • Re: Stop Nokia pc sync... at start up?
    ... Nokia now unticked in MSconfig. ... Could not see any start up options in its own properties in the system tray. ... GerryR what would you recommend, should I want to interface with the phone ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)