GSM walkie talkie (was: Re: How does a provider tell whether 3G is from phone or computer?)

Roland Perry <roland@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
they feared high users like taxi firms would use them as walkie-talkie
replacements all day long

The GSM walkie talkie feature never really took off over here, did
it. Used it once or twice in Atlanta and it seemed to have potential. (I
don't know about how it was charged, though.)

Chris

  • Re: GSM walkie talkie (was: Re: How does a provider tell whether 3G is from phone or computer?)
    ... The GSM walkie talkie feature never really took off over here, ... Used it once or twice in Atlanta and it seemed to have potential. ...
    (uk.telecom.mobile)
  • Re: GSM walkie talkie (was: Re: How does a provider tell whether 3G is from phone or computer?)
    ... Chris Davies wrote: ... The GSM walkie talkie feature never really took off over here, ... Used it once or twice in Atlanta and it seemed to have potential. ...
    (uk.telecom.mobile)
  • Re: Mourinho
    ... Interesting to note his replacements still haven't managed in two years ... twice since. ... We ran our little socks off for half an hour, the thirty five year old Italians sat back and watched us till we got tired, then they hit us hard and hurt us where it mattered. ...
    (uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool)
  • Re: Why is pinball resource is the stone age?
    ... Actually I did, twice, but I was able to call him up and get them changed ... In fact he shipped out the replacements to me before he ... >> Marco and Bay area rock all parts listed online especially the wya ... >> marco has thier site set up now. ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: Sony TV model KV-24FV10 set from hell
    ... relay clicks about twice every second. ... replacements with an ohm meter) but I replaced them anyway: ... not really sure how to troubleshoot this clicking relay symptom. ... and money down the drain. ...
    (sci.electronics.repair)