8 MP, 3264x2448 camera

http://www.sizeall.com/compare/Samsung-Galaxy-S-III-i9300-Ruler-cm-inch/52

Comparison with iPhone 4S
http://www.sizeall.com/compare/Ruler-cm-inch-Samsung-Galaxy-S-III-i9300-Apple-iPhone-4S/53

--
Using free online Usenet reader
http://www.newswebreader.com/uk.telecom.mobile

  • Re: DPI
    ... The pixel originates in your camera. ... There are roughly eight million Pixels on the sensor in your camera. ... resolution discernable by the human eye. ... Printer resolution is how many dots of ink the ...
    (alt.photography)
  • Re: Is there any way to get the raw image data from a Nikon Coolpix S8200 P&S camera?
    ... enough high frequency detail in the original image then JPEG will be ... The best indicator of the optimum capability of the camera is actually the *largest* JPEG file it ever produces when faced with aggressive content like the high contrast green leaf detail in bright sunlight. ... Note that the DC-120 was one of the first megapixel cameras and that its sensor actually was less than 1M rectangular sites interpolated up to make just over 1 million square pixels in the final image. ...
    (rec.photo.digital)
  • Re: A beginner question
    ... object on a terrestrial camera, I had no scale to equate this to daytime ... I don't even know how to work out the exposure etc ... presumably also the point source can easily spill over into adjacent pixels. ... There is only one noise source that is pixel dependent, ...
    (sci.astro.amateur)
  • Re: dumb question
    ... Then there is the number of pixels in the sensor - the more ... The compression performed by the camera ... cameras with either no compression or lossless compression. ...
    (rec.photo.digital.slr-systems)
  • Re: DPI
    ... I have read that cameras work on 72 dpi ... The pixel originates in your camera. ... There are roughly eight million Pixels on the sensor in your camera. ... resolution discernable by the human eye. ...
    (alt.photography)