iphone slider keyboard

Business blackberry user is due a phone change and is fed up with their crap web navigation but really needs a good keyboard for business emails and efficient texting.

User wants iphone or similar smartphone for web usability (and fun) but knows it will be hopeless for typing business emails.

I've just spotted bluetooth keyboard cases for iphone4 and wonder if any have tried them and are they any good?

eg (a slider case):

http://www.play.com/Mobiles/Mobile/4-/20463914/Qubits-iPhone-4-iPhone-4G-Bluetooth-Keyboard-Slider-Case-Cover-Black/Product.html

or http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogvrr3

We're not too impressed with the current offerings of physical qwerty keyboard phones.
--
fred
it's a ba-na-na . . . .

  • Re: iphone slider keyboard
    ... crap web navigation but really needs a good keyboard for business emails ... knows it will be hopeless for typing business emails. ... I've just spotted bluetooth keyboard cases for iphone4 and wonder if any ... Well for me by far the worst thing about my iphone is the rubbish battery life, which means that I try to preserve the battery as much as humanly possibly; eg I religiously turn the phone off overnight, and only have bluetooth switched on when I absolutely have to. ...
    (uk.telecom.mobile)
  • Re: iphone slider keyboard
    ... crap web navigation but really needs a good keyboard for business emails ... User wants iphone or similar smartphone for web usability but ... knows it will be hopeless for typing business emails. ... I've just spotted bluetooth keyboard cases for iphone4 and wonder if any ...
    (uk.telecom.mobile)