Identity crisis and incomprehensible T&C
- From: Roland Perry <roland@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 16:47:50 +0100
I bought a SIM today in order to take advantage of the headline offer of "International calls from 1p/min".
The identity crisis: The packaging says O2, the T&C says Telefonica UK and the phone says BT Cellnet!
The T&C: talks about having to top up £15/month to "keep your free monthly allowance", but I don't see International calls as being within any "allowances", they are PAYG. Does this mean I can load £15 and use it at my leisure (over many months) while using this SIM only to make International calls?
- Prev by Date: Re: BBC: Hawick meeting sought over Vodafone fault
- Next by Date: Re: Samsung Galaxy car charger
- Previous by thread: Nike air Max 90 87 97 TN 2012 Trainer Shoes (www.edoplaza.com)
- Next by thread: Re: Identity crisis and incomprehensible T&C