Identity crisis and incomprehensible T&C

I bought a SIM today in order to take advantage of the headline offer of "International calls from 1p/min".

The identity crisis: The packaging says O2, the T&C says Telefonica UK and the phone says BT Cellnet!

The T&C: talks about having to top up £15/month to "keep your free monthly allowance", but I don't see International calls as being within any "allowances", they are PAYG. Does this mean I can load £15 and use it at my leisure (over many months) while using this SIM only to make International calls?
--
Roland Perry

  • Re: a1comms
    ... The sim wasnt in the phone, it was totally seperate in its own packaging. ... As far as I can see there was no reason at all for the phone box to be ...
    (uk.telecom.mobile)
  • Re: Buying replacement handset - SIM-free versus PAYG?
    ... compulsory PAYG SIM that I don't want, than for the handset alone. ... sealed in the maker's packaging and not branded ... or locked by any telco; I didn't even notice which telco it was that I ...
    (uk.telecom.mobile)