Re: Virgin - lost phone, can I get new SIM with old number..?

J B wrote:
"Ivor Jones" <ivor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

The most annoying thing is that I have several numbers stored in
the 6310i that aren't recorded elsewhere.

Tut tut - didn't your mother tell you to always back up your numbers?

;-)

I usually do back them up to the laptop with Logomanager, but haven't done
so recently, my own fault. Oh well you live and learn (usually the hard
way..!)

Ivor

  • Re: Aberdeen
    ... >>> tut tut tut ... >>Well I'm joining the queue as my mother and almost all of her ancestors ... >>were Fifers, and I spent my formative years in the Kingdom. ... > Tough luck, Neb. ...
    (soc.culture.scottish)
  • Re: ATTENTION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ... When i insult some one, i tend to say something like ... and your mother is a Y." ... As if "gay" was a bad thing! ... Tut tut. ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: ATTENTION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ... When i insult some one, i tend to say something like ... and your mother is a Y." ... As if "gay" was a bad thing! ... Tut tut. ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: DWNLD Great Conductors/Rehearsals take 2
    ... so so sorry....I do not know whats ... My fault. ... tut tut. ... I shall re do the rehearsals, ...
    (rec.music.classical.recordings)