Re: Virgin Mobile: Inclusive minutes for calls to Germany?

"Caren Balea" <caren_balea@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:64f289ce-f231-4b1a-a80e-2af883b92b60@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Good evening,

I'm having a contract with Virgin Mobile.

Since I'm currently not using all the minutes in my
package I'm wondering whether I can use these minutes
to make calls to Germany?

More precise, does anyone know a number
(*not* starting with 0845, 0870, 0871, 0844, 07744
or 07755) which allows me to make phone calls to
Germany using my inclusive minutes (so I'm not
being charged extra)?

Thank you,
Caren

You can use an 020 number here http://www.18185.co.uk/mobilerates.php to call Germany but you will pay 1p/min to 18185.com for calling Germany. I do not know of anyone offering an 01/02 number that will give you free calls to Germany, there would be nothing in it for them.

Other ones are:

http://www.call18866.co.uk/mobilerates.php
http://www.1899.com/mobilerates.php

.