Re: Unbranding a Nokia E65 on Vodafone UK
- From: "novmber" <novmber@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2007 23:03:39 -0000
could you explain this a bit - it sounds like code :)
"Dave P" <davepnospam@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
"James Lewis" <steffangl@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I used the same method to debrand my Nokia 6233.
Just needed to use a different product code, obviously, and it worked
Also I just installed NSS with no cracks like some guides say is necessary
and could change the product code no problem. Then used Nokia updater to
download and install the firmware.
Did you just use the EURO 1 Mocca/Silver product code?
- Prev by Date: Help with iPhone please
- Next by Date: Re: Bloody Tesco mobile...
- Previous by thread: Re: Unbranding a Nokia E65 on Vodafone UK
- Next by thread: Re: Unbranding a Nokia E65 on Vodafone UK