Re: Other way to access Tesco voicemail other than 905

On Wed, 02 May 2007 18:48:45 +0100, CM <chris.geller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Wondered if it was possible to get my voicemail via a landline phone.
Is this possible?

Dial your Tesco number from another line, when you hear the voicemail
prompt press * and enter your PIN.

Sam.

  • Re: How to withold number with indirect access?
    ... Even if the subscriber withholds the number, ... claimed they'd allow anyone to spoof caller ID to make prank calls... ... I also know that 95% of my customers never change their voicemail PIN. ...
    (uk.telecom)
  • Re: Swipe and Pin ?
    ... transaction and uses the PINpad only to accept the PIN. ... The reason the POS is used instead of this, though, is because it's not ... EMV was on the way years before Tesco implemented their hybrid ...
    (uk.finance)
  • Re: Swipe and Pin ?
    ... There is no standalone machine in Tesco; ... transaction and uses the PINpad only to accept the PIN. ... Thats what I meant (to read the card - the way Tesco reads the card is ...
    (uk.finance)
  • Re: OT: Gutter press...
    ... Very few people bother. ... The PIN associated with the SIM is always a random 4 figure number ... The voicemail PIN is the one you use to access your voicemail from ... of your contract number for contract phones. ...
    (uk.rec.motorcycles)
  • Re: Remote access answer machine default on with 0000 pin
    ... poor PIN. ... voicemail messages by spoofing the CLI of the target's phone whilst ... The networks must have quietly removed this exploit, ...
    (uk.telecom)