Re: T-Mobile GPRS/UMTS settings
- From: "Liddle Feesh" <none>
- Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 22:59:56 -0000
"E" <noname@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> >The Access point name is not general.t-mobile.co.uk...
>>Does anyone have the details to hand?
> Access point - general.t-mobile.uk
> Here's the link for their configurator. Check if your phone is listed
Seen that - not listed at all (MDA Pro).
However, the details are:
Access Point: general-t.mobile.uk
Hope this helps anyone else in the future (yes, Google Groups - I know
- Prev by Date: Re: Call barring password change problems
- Next by Date: Re: O2 - PDA with SAT Nav decision to make....Exec or 2i
- Previous by thread: Re: T-Mobile GPRS/UMTS settings
- Next by thread: OVP Virgin Upgrade - At Last !!