BT Homehub 2 any use?
- From: Harry Bloomfield <harry.m1byt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 12 May 2012 13:15:42 +0100
I have been given a BT Homehub 2, but I am on Tiscali. I have a modem router in use and a couple of spares should that one fail, but is the BT unit any use at all to me, would it work with Tiscali?
Harry (M1BYT) (L)
- Prev by Date: Nike air Max 90 87 97 TN 95 LTD Shoes (www.edoplaza.com)
- Next by Date: Re: question -PO engineer visit to 'connect' broadband & phone?
- Previous by thread: Nike air Max 90 87 97 TN 95 LTD Shoes (www.edoplaza.com)
- Next by thread: Re: BT Homehub 2 any use?