BT Broadband: why now two boxes?
- From: Allan <invalid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 07 May 2012 23:38:23 +0100
Sister had her BT broadband "upgraded", Where previously she had one BT Home Hub 2, she now has two boxes: a BT Home Hub 3 AND a Huawei HG612 EchoLife
What's the purpose of having 2 boxes, or why the additional Huawei?
Sorry: probably a fairly dumb question.
- Prev by Date: Re: Difference between cheap and expensive ADSL Modem Routers
- Next by Date: Re: BT Broadband: why now two boxes?
- Previous by thread: Recommend a vanilla ADSL2+ modem?
- Next by thread: Re: BT Broadband: why now two boxes?