OT DVI Splitter
- From: John <focus594-remove-@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 15:00:55 +0100
I recently bought (from ebay) a DVI splitter and a long DVI to HDMI
cable so I can watch iplayer and other downloaded stuff on the TV.
The cable works fine but not the splitter. I have a dual DVI output
and two monitors. I was hoping to use the splitter so the 2nd monitor
and the TV showed the same output, but all I get is a blank screen,
not just on the TV but on the monitor as well. I have also tried
using the splitter on the main monitor output but get exactly the same
I have emailed the seller and he has told me I an send it back for a
refund but said that it was to do with a compatability issue and gave
me the following wikipedia link
which to be honest didn't mean a great deal to me.
So the question is, what are my alternatives? Is there anything else
I can use as opposed to a splitter? At the moment I am disconnected
the monitor lead and putting the dvi/hdmi lead in but it's a PITA.
- Prev by Date: Re: Up to 390 TalkTalk jobs face axe
- Next by Date: Re: OT DVI Splitter
- Previous by thread: Zen Fibre gets the Infiniti2 almost right away.
- Next by thread: Re: OT DVI Splitter