Re: Telephone spam

"Chris Davies" <chris-usenet@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:8d1gh8xrbr.ln2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
kraftee <kraftee:b&e-cottee.me.uk> wrote:
I can't help but wonder why I haven't been included in this fun.
Getting to feel a little left out :-(

It's fun the first couple of times, but after that it palls a little IMO.
Chris

Still can't believe it's a why isn't anybody picking on me situation (must the first in my life, normally the 'flop' always flies at me)

  • Re: The rewards of whistle - blowing
    ... who cannot tolerate dissenting opinion that are the bullies. ... For the life of me, I can't see how I can stop that! ... Does decrying the reliability of a web resource constitute 'picking on'? ...
    (uk.business.agriculture)
  • Re: Wind Farms
    ... Like knowing that foxes ... >habitually discard wings of bird kills if there is no urgency for them ... >picking up all their scats, so there remains no sign they were ever ... long life and have had a life long interest in wildlife. ...
    (uk.environment.conservation)
  • Re: Too Many Pills Or Too Many Ghosts?
    ... All my life I've had really, ... From little things like picking the wrong ... a German soldier - a motorcycle ... While I was walking towards the tree I stepped on a land mine, ...
    (alt.support.chronic-pain)
  • Re: Is Maverick (bret roth) a federal tax cheat?
    ... picking up on ... I don?t feel a need to meet lower forms of life than the OP today. ... unless you hit them over the head with a two by four. ... "Be polite. ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)
  • Re: Travelling north to say goodbye
    ... Aberdeen as she flies from Gatwick, ready to be at the church in her home ... At one o clock I will be smiling and giving thanks for her life. ... The tears must flow then the remembering is like the rainbow after ...
    (uk.people.silversurfers)