Re: BT blocking incoming emails with attachments

v.meldrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

There were two docx files of about 360k each. Nothing in the spam folder at all, and no bounce messages. I tried sending them separately,
still no joy. The pdfs are about 76k each.

All tiddlers then, unlikely to be size related, did renaming and sending have any effect?

  • Re: BT blocking incoming emails with attachments
    ... still no joy. ... The pdfs are about 76k each. ... All tiddlers then, unlikely to be size related, did renaming and sending ... I didn't try renaming them, the recipient set up a different email address which was received them OK. ...
    (uk.telecom.broadband)
  • Page set up margins will not apply to page
    ... I cannot apply any page set up changes to word docs. ... I have tried renaming ... no joy. ... Very frustrating ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)