Re: Vodafone home broadband?
- From: Kráftéé <kráftéé@b&e-cottee.me.uk>
- Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 21:31:38 -0000
"Andy Pandy" <spam8times@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:7s2morFc8mU1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Tim Downie" <timdownie2003@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:7rui1vF1itU1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAnyone got any experience of Vodafone home broadband? Pricing seems very competitive so there's got to be a drawback. ;-)
Looks expensive compared to the likes of PlusNet and TalkTalk (both of which are good IME despite what some might say). £14 a month plus line rental plus £10 if you switch your mobile contract.
Don't forget the fair usage policy as well, it could be a killer....
- Prev by Date: Re: Best 'phone extension lead.
- Next by Date: Re: Eclipse in bed with Talktalk?
- Previous by thread: Re: Vodafone home broadband?
- Next by thread: Talk Talk 18 month contract?