Problem with broadband activation
- From: "Chunky" <nothanks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 19:59:40 -0000
Just bought a new house and requested Zen to set up my ADSL, I have a new BT
line number as the old house owners took their number with them..
Zen agreed to activate the BB in 5 working days but on requesting BT
activation were given the following error :
'Unable to check incompatible products, please contact local support'
Zen are suggesting I contact BT direct as there is nothing they can do.
What does this suggest?
Note : I have been on-hold and given up after 20 minutes waiting to speak to
someone on BT's support (probably Friday night syndrome)
- Prev by Date: Re: news groups
- Next by Date: A clue please...
- Previous by thread: Low cost 512k & Pipex retentions
- Next by thread: Re: Problem with broadband activation