Is it just Plusnet?
- From: "Gareth :-\\\) voom" <iam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 21:02:43 -0000
I have access to 3 Plusnet accounts. 2 Premiere and 1 business all which
recently have been at dial-up speed for downloading. It is only downloads
from P2P that I am talking about though to be fair web browsing is not too
These accounts are all in different locations too. I know you have to think
about contention but it seems strange that all 3 accounts have dropped at
the same time and it's just on P2P.
Are Plusnet restricting access to this service? We moved to premiere
accounts because we were told we would achieve better speeds for downloading
which I think was misleading.
- Prev by Date: Re: Safecom SAMR-4110 - brownouts?
- Next by Date: Re: How to send mail from Outlook while overseas (receipt is fine)
- Previous by thread: New router advice sought - Draytek or Zyxel?
- Next by thread: Re: Is it just Plusnet?