Can I get 2Meg with these figures?

Hi,

Are these figures likely to allow me to get 2MBit connection?

ADSL Link : Downstream : Upstream

Connection Speed 1152kbps 288kbps
Line Attenuation 46db 12.5db
Noise Margin 21db 28db

Thanks Dave

  • Re: plus net threat letter
    ... > Their figures are on upstream and downstream added together ... Its the figure they state on their traffic monitor. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (uk.telecom.broadband)
  • Re: Can I get 2Meg with these figures?
    ... >ADSL Link: Downstream: Upstream ... Hi Dave, ...
    (uk.telecom.broadband)
  • Re: I Hate Flatwater, but...
    ... >> it was distinctly more difficult to paddle upstream. ... >> across reservoirs from dam to dam, until higher up in the watershed ... I was on a downstream raft float at 20,000+ cfs during one ... > river for some water and was nearly pulled off the bank and downstream ...
    (rec.boats.paddle)
  • Re: I Hate Flatwater, but...
    ... > it was distinctly more difficult to paddle upstream. ... > across reservoirs from dam to dam, until higher up in the watershed ... I can tell you from my experience on Upper Missouri (Carter Ferry to ... I was on a downstream raft float at 20,000+ cfs during one ...
    (rec.boats.paddle)
  • Re: Virgin cable - anythig to stop a bit of DIY?
    ... You only need to order vastly excessive downstream rates in order to ... This fascination with upstream whys it such a problem?. ... created by companies who would sell it to the punters, ... you can't fully utilise all that humongous downstream ...
    (uk.tech.digital-tv)