Re: Driven Mad by Wireless Mystery
- From: "Ken" <Reply to NG only>
- Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 17:04:10 -0000
"news" <news@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> In message <43d3912d$0$28431$fa0fcedb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Ken
> <Reply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes
>>I will try changing the dangle angles!!!!
> And while you're about it, switch off your wireless mouse and plug in a
> cabled one. It really does sound like a wireless interference issue,
> especially as you say the mouse cursor moves on the screen all by itself.
I even bought a cheap wired mouse a few days ago and had it connected last
night when I went through one of the worst 'losing connection' of the past
week or so. If I can't resolve in the next week I will probably end up going
back to wires. But with great great reluctance!!
- Prev by Date: Re: Significant problems with BT Broadband
- Next by Date: Re: Zen just aren't doing it
- Previous by thread: Re: Driven Mad by Wireless Mystery
- Next by thread: Re: Driven Mad by Wireless Mystery