- From: "Jayne Garland" <jayneg@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 18:18:18 GMT
Thanks for your advice guys, I will make sure I read the smallprint.
"Jayne Garland" <jayneg@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> I'm with Homechoice for my phone calls, just wondered if anyone has any
> experience of they're broadband service.
> They have a cheap deal on at the moment £12.49 a month, the same as I'm
> paying on dial-up, but I can only get 512k in my area.
> Sounds like a good deal, what does everybody reckon?.
- From: Jayne Garland
- Prev by Date: Re: Migrate away from e7 - but where to ?
- Next by Date: Re: Migrate away from e7 - but where to ?
- Previous by thread: Re: Homechoice
- Next by thread: Thomson SpeedTouch 330 ADSL USB Modem