Re: general question about broadband and dial up

Following up to kraftee

>It is completely different, NTL offer their services down their own
>cables (if you are in a NTL cabled area) if you want broadband from
>any one else

Its just struck me that my news comes from
news.international.net, I suppose I cant get that through the NTL
broadband connection?
--
Mike Reid
Walk-eat-photos UK "http://www.fellwalk.co.uk"; <-- you can email us@ this site

  • Re: OT anyone home?
    ... I have a real ISP that provides my broadband connection (NTL, ... broadband on my BT line via U-Net, and ditch NTL, but I figure there ... Both of them do perfectly good news feeds that are bundled in the ...
    (uk.rec.models.engineering)
  • Re: NTL? Absolutely fucked?
    ... > Our NTL 1MB broadband connection has been up the spout (nothing working, ... > for an engineer to come is Monday morning, ... That's very good for NTL round here it's normally a middle of next week job. ... > messages flooding into uk.rec.cars.misc, all of them date stamped as today, ...
    (uk.rec.cars.misc)
  • Re: general question about broadband and dial up
    ... >> Its just struck me that my news comes from ... I suppose I cant get that through the NTL ... the fact that I don't understand how a broadband connection ...
    (uk.telecom.broadband)
  • Re: general question about broadband and dial up
    ... The Reid wrote: ... > Following up to kraftee ... NTL offer their services down their own ...
    (uk.telecom.broadband)
  • Re: BT - is there any alternative?
    ... However bad you might think BT is, ntl are worse. ... authority, not a direct debit, to pay for the internet service. ... gnawing at the cables. ... The only sure way of stopping a CCA seems to be closing the account ...
    (uk.media.radio.archers)