Re: Router humour

On Mon, 9 Jan 2006 19:32:01 UTC, "Peter Crosland" <g6jns@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> > "I also do not include a microfilter as these have a limited lifespan
> > and you should be using a fresh one in any case."
>
> Care to post the item number?

5851999078

euthanasia recommended. ]

  • Re: Router humour
    ... >> "I also do not include a microfilter as these have a limited lifespan ... >> and you should be using a fresh one in any case." ... Not difficult to find with "have a limited lifespan" ... Prev by Date: ...
    (uk.telecom.broadband)
  • Router humour
    ... Seen in an auction for a router on ebay: ... "I also do not include a microfilter as these have a limited lifespan ...
    (uk.telecom.broadband)
  • Re: Router humour
    ... >> Seen in an auction for a router on ebay: ... >> "I also do not include a microfilter as these have a limited lifespan ... I just have this picture of the 'fresh filter' chiller cabinet at ...