Re: Plusnet - crap

It's Me wrote:

> Zen don't use the same model as most other ISP's, remember when they were
> all uncapped? Well Zen never changed to the system that made ISP's pay by
> bandwidth, it's nothing to do with capacity it's only costs.
>
> I just hope Zen never change the model.

Or perhaps more to the point, hope that BT don't ensure that the model
ceases to be viable for Zen

Bill

  • Re: Custom displaymember in comboBox
    ... Bill ... do u know how much it costs to add ... >> can u tell me the flaws in this Query. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vb)
  • Re: Change Nobody Believes In
    ... opportune moment for a narrow majority of Democrats to stuff ObamaCare ... Saturday morning Mr. Reid threw out the 2,100-page bill that the world's ... Health costs. ...
    (soc.retirement)
  • Change Nobody Believes In
    ... A bill so reckless that it has to be rammed through on a partisan vote ...Health costs. ...
    (alt.politics.bush)
  • Change Nobody Believes In
    ... A bill so reckless that it has to be rammed through on a partisan vote ...Health costs. ...
    (alt.politics.bush)
  • Re: Earth to Obama - I havent been following this thread but..
    ... "...section 102 of the bill which is ... HR3200 to outlaw private health insurance. ... response to the health care issue. ... about regualte pharmaceurtical costs like they were public utilities; ...
    (rec.sport.golf)