Re: How are things with Plusnet?
- From: "AMO" <NoSpam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 07:31:01 -0000
"Beck" <beck@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Hi Andrew, Been a long time with BT and its time to move on. They have
> shown they are unwilling to budge on prices and 2006 is a year for saving
> money. Therefore I have to leave.
> Not bothered about binary groups as I am not into downloading stuff.
> I signed up with Plusnet this evening. Hopefully they will be a fine
Hi Beck. PlusNet are fine. The odd glitch here and there. Nothing major.
Most of the disgruntled users of PlusNet are those that are mass downloaders
and don't like the Fair Usage Policy.
My experience with PlusNet is with their Premier service which has a
contention 30:1 ratio @ £21.99, so I can't speak for the standard package @
£14.99. I am thinking of downgrading, but need to assess whether people are
finding the cheaper package to have issues with contention.
- Prev by Date: Re: Why is BB such a crap system?
- Next by Date: Re: Router setup - HGxx for BT Broadband
- Previous by thread: Re: How are things with Plusnet?
- Next by thread: Re: How are things with Plusnet?