Re: How to establish max possible ADSL speed for a given telephone number / exchange

DeeBee wrote:
> Hi
>
> Looking into migrating my parents from EFH Broadband as they have just
> come to the end of their first year at £9.99 / month, now gone up to
> £15.99 for uncapped 512k.
>
> Looks like one of the best deals is PlusNet at £14.99 for uncapped
> 2Meg service and no migration fee, BUT

Think you aught to be more worried about this £14.99 2Mb, uncapped
service from Plusnet. If they are capping & traffic shapping their
premium services I'd hate to think how they will treat their base level
one.

Mind you having said that maybe it would be ideal, but check, double
check & then check again...

.