Re: How to establish max possible ADSL speed for a given telephone number / exchange

DeeBee wrote:
> Hi
> Looking into migrating my parents from EFH Broadband as they have just
> come to the end of their first year at £9.99 / month, now gone up to
> £15.99 for uncapped 512k.
> Looks like one of the best deals is PlusNet at £14.99 for uncapped
> 2Meg service and no migration fee, BUT

Think you aught to be more worried about this £14.99 2Mb, uncapped
service from Plusnet. If they are capping & traffic shapping their
premium services I'd hate to think how they will treat their base level

Mind you having said that maybe it would be ideal, but check, double
check & then check again...

Relevant Pages