Re: My Wanadoo 1 year is up, so.....

On 05 Oct 2005 09:05, Harry <Harry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>when a variable direct debit would suffice.

in principle, yes, DD would seem to be ideal, but there's surely the
14 day notification of the amount before the debit, and from memory,
don't they want payment a bit earlier than that (and if the debit had
failed, they'd re-try, and be around 3-4 weeks after the invoice date,
and still be trying to get the cash owed). Maybe they decided DD was
just too likely to add long delays. Peter M.

  • Re: Aging Function
    ... bottom of your activity statement to show the AgeBuckets for each account. ... DebitID, and Amount. ... I would like to subtract the total credit ... > transactions starting with the oldest debit transactions, ...
    (microsoft.public.access.modulesdaovba)
  • Aging Function
    ... function to see if the credit amount is greater than the ... because I need to update the outstanding credit line too ... The current Accounts Receivable are given by: ... >the updated outstanding debit amount so that you can ...
    (microsoft.public.access.modulesdaovba)
  • Re: Visa Debit Payment
    ... credit cards isn't always the amount entered on the card terminal. ... Sometimes the debit aquires a '0', ... Sainsburys are aware that an equal number of transaction ... I do my card reconciliations two working days after the transaction. ...
    (uk.legal)
  • Re: Visa Debit Payment
    ... transaction.My daughter was with me when I purchased the material and she ... amount being entered wrongly and you and your daughter seeing the figure ... problem in that the amount that gets debited to customers' debit and credit ... Sainsburys had to open a whole department to deal with what was obviously ...
    (uk.legal)
  • Aging Function
    ... because it is used to sum all of the older debits ... the total credit amount, and use that to calculate your ... adjusted debit amount for that particular line. ...
    (microsoft.public.access.modulesdaovba)