Re: Jamie's exam results

In message <lae065h5ai5v0bnffnkvcdjd10pdq5vcbr@xxxxxxx>, Petert <peter.thomas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes
On Thu, 16 Jul 2009 19:39:29 +0100, "jamie powell"
<jamie_p84@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I forgot to tell Bill about my 2nd year exam results coming through. I'm
sure he's been worried sick in case I'd failed any of them (a
near-instinctive trait left over from his teaching days which 100% did
exist).

Anyway, he'll be relieved to know that I passed all of them with flying
colours.
My lowest exam mark was 81% and my highest was 97%.

And the subjects were?

Exam Skills, Single Syllable English, Social Skills - Texting and Twittering,

Optimising Celebrity Potential, Breast Enlargement.
--
Ian
.