Re: O/T the future of FM radio

"Derek F" <lordpilrigNOX@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:0587m.20$m%4.18@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The mini Hi Fi we have in the bedroom has packed up. Before we replaces it
what is happening to FM and AM radio after Britain goes Digital in 2012.
I also seem to remember that DAB radio is also under threat. We just want
another Cheapie but no point in buying obsolescence.
Sorry if this appears twice
Derek

I suggest you ignore all prognostications of radio obsolescence and buy what
you want to buy.

Bill

  • Re: O/T the future of FM radio
    ... I also seem to remember that DAB radio is also under threat. ... another Cheapie but no point in buying obsolescence. ...
    (uk.tech.digital-tv)
  • Re: O/T the future of FM radio
    ... Whether their idiots are better than the current ones will be ... Note:- In order to reduce spam, any email without 'Brian Gaff' ... I also seem to remember that DAB radio is also under threat. ... another Cheapie but no point in buying obsolescence. ...
    (uk.tech.digital-tv)
  • Re: Pottymouth N9OGL Beware
    ... It's also disappointing to see that as you assumed I was female, rather than referring to me by name, callsign, or anything it's 'babe' 'toots' etc. ... No wonder there ain't many 'toots' or 'babes' on the ham bands, I'm sure they'd rather be called by their name or callsign than "QSL that babe". ... Amateur Radio is supposed to sound professional, not like a high school yard at lunchtime or CB bands. ... Oh sorry, if I rang up and made that threat, the police would say 'Sorry can't help ya we can't do much ...
    (rec.radio.amateur.policy)