Re: richer Sounds buy some of Empire Direct

I did not think Empire had much to sell in any case.

Brian

--
Brian Gaff - briang1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
in the display name may be lost.
"Mike" <mikerew66@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On 19 Feb, 15:20, "David" <david.p...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
http://www.empiredirect.co.uk/content/redirect/

--
Regards,
David

Please reply to News Group

Basically Richer Sounds are picking up the Warranty support etc for
Empire Direct hifi TV home cinema stuff, on brands that RS actually
stock. No real news about buying anything......

  • Re: something been switched off lately??
    ... neck. ... Bring back the stocks I say... ... Note:- In order to reduce spam, any email without 'Brian Gaff' ... Please reply to News Group ...
    (uk.tech.digital-tv)
  • Re: Answer to a question I asked Sky TV.
    ... This can be misleading, as it could have been forwarded and the message will ... Note:- In order to reduce spam, any email without 'Brian Gaff' ... Subject: generalForm ... Please reply to News Group ...
    (uk.tech.digital-tv)