Re: LCD TV Repair Question
- From: aiden <aiden54@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 16:37:46 +0000
Not that we've ever tested it, but rumour has it that Electrical Goods
I read somewhere a story of someone taking a retailer to the small
claims court over a faulty cordless phone that packed up after the
warranty expired. The manual said the phone "should provide you with
many years service", the judge agreed.
do in fact have a 5 year warranty.
We had a pepper pot replaced under a 10 year guarantee (no, not an
electric one) when HI dropped it and it broke 9.5 years after we
bought it. Customer Services at the company were so impressed by her
cheek and honesty - she did tell them she'd dropped it - they even
sent a matching salt cellar, as they no longer produced the original
style. Service or what?!
- Prev by Date: Re: You wouldn't believe it!
- Next by Date: Re: The digital rip-off: your help needed [SPAM]
- Previous by thread: Re: LCD TV Repair Question
- Next by thread: Re: LCD TV Repair Question