Re: Tesco Techwood AEDTR80S7 Freeview PVR
- From: Clive Page <junk@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 21:44:59 +0000
In message <500bad05e6adopt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Bill (Adopt)" <adopt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes
Have your Technika AEDTR160S7 running normally
in whatever channel you've selected - preferably
on Channel 1, "BBC 01" - and then select and 'OK'
in this normal order:
auto channel scan.
No, I tried that but it doesn't affect it.
It's clearly another bug in the firmware. If in the program guide screen you scan down in numbers (using the up arrow, slightly counter-intuitively) you get immediately to channels in the 700s, and the radio channels are then correctly shown. But if you scan up in numbers (using the down arrow) all the way through all the TV channels to get to the radio channels, and these are then 2 lines out in contents. Both of these are minor bugs, annoying but not show-stoppers.
- Prev by Date: Re: consumer confusion
- Next by Date: Re: OT: little audio gadget
- Previous by thread: Re: Tesco Techwood AEDTR80S7 Freeview PVR
- Next by thread: Re: Tesco Techwood AEDTR80S7 Freeview PVR