Re: Real possibility of a SFN digital HD network in 2013?

"Ivan" <ivan'H'older@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Andy Burns wrote:
Yeah I agree, IIRC the last circa £30,000,000,000 that Brown inherited as
a massive windfall from the last sell off of the spectrum for mobile
phones was totally pissed against the wall, instead of being earmarked for
something useful that would have stood us in stead for years to come, such
as providing this country with a world class public transport system.

But if you do that people will only travel more, especially the common
people. They should stay in their hovels except when they're down the mine,
in my opinion. After all, we don't want to see them do we?

Lord Bill

  • Re: Which (Mar 06): Cold-calling: Death of cold calls
    ... i often get calls from off-shored call centers trying to sell me mobile ... phones even though I have been with tps for around a year... ... not always a watertight bet) offering mobile phones & tariffs. ...
    (uk.telecom)
  • It Rings, It Plays, It Has TV
    ... Mobile phones once wanted only your ears; ... By delivering a variety of viewing options -- video games, ... cellphones serve as a third ...
    (comp.dcom.telecom)
  • New cordless phones - VERY dangerous
    ... Usage of analogue mobile phones for longer ... Digital Enhanced Cordless Telecommunications DECT are in every sense ...
    (uk.politics.misc)
  • CommunicationsDirect News Daily Update - November 12, 2007
    ... Is Google going to significantly change the mobile phone industry? ... Telus Selects RAD Equipment to Manage New Ethernet Service ... increased sales of IP phones, ... Copyright 2007 PricewaterhouseCoopers. ...
    (comp.dcom.telecom)