Re: Real possibility of a SFN digital HD network in 2013?
- From: "Bill Wright" <insertmybusinessname@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 19:12:59 +0100
"Ivan" <ivan'H'older@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Andy Burns wrote:
Yeah I agree, IIRC the last circa £30,000,000,000 that Brown inherited as
a massive windfall from the last sell off of the spectrum for mobile
phones was totally pissed against the wall, instead of being earmarked for
something useful that would have stood us in stead for years to come, such
as providing this country with a world class public transport system.
But if you do that people will only travel more, especially the common
people. They should stay in their hovels except when they're down the mine,
in my opinion. After all, we don't want to see them do we?
- Prev by Date: Re: Strange aerial configuration - Winegard.jpg (0/1)
- Next by Date: Re: Real possibility of a SFN digital HD network in 2013?
- Previous by thread: Re: Real possibility of a SFN digital HD network in 2013?
- Next by thread: Re: Real possibility of a SFN digital HD network in 2013?