Re: Brandy in your head OFF TOPIC RUBBISH

"Sandman" <sandman@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Thu, 27 Dec 2007 10:19:53 +0000, Ian wrote:

<snip>

I truly pity you, Ian. (Tiscali Idiot, as Adrian C calls you.)
Deliberately wallowing in your malignancy isn't going to make you feel
better. Talk to your GP about your problems -- you never know, he might
be able to show you the way out of your pit.

Paraquat works as well.

Bill

  • Re: Brandy in your head OFF TOPIC RUBBISH
    ... (Tiscali Idiot, as Adrian C calls you.) ... Deliberately wallowing in your malignancy isn't going to make you feel ...
    (uk.tech.digital-tv)
  • Re: Snow Chains
    ... In my experience they are not worth having. ... It's the drugs, Tiscali Idiot! ... Adrian C ...
    (uk.rec.driving)
  • Re: The digital rip-off: your help needed [SPAM]
    ... Is Jamie the Tiscali Idiot?? ... Tagged: SKY Idiot ... Adrian C ...
    (uk.tech.digital-tv)
  • Re: Skipping adverts
    ... The creature formerly known as Tiscali Idiot wrote: ... Fast forward on play back. ... Adrian C ...
    (uk.tech.broadcast)
  • Re: Digital aerials????
    ... The creature formerly known as the Tiscali Idiot wrote: ... Name the web site. ... Adrian C ...
    (uk.tech.digital-tv)