Re: Laptop to LCD TV

On Mon, 5 Nov 2007 12:18:53 -0000, "Gordon MacPherson"
<gordon.macpherson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I am not sure where to go for advice but hope that the group may help. I am
going to buy a LCD TV - probably a Sony Bravia KDL 40X2000. I have a Dell
Latitude D410 laptop. I would like to be able to hook the two up so that I
can view JPEGS on the FULL SCREEN on the TV. I am told that this may be
difficult to achieve but that there may be adaptors that will do the trick.

Assuming your laptop has VGA output, you just need a male-male SVGA
cable to go from that to the VGA input on the TV. Simple.
--
Andrew, contact via http://interpleb.googlepages.com

  • Re: Alcoholism, addictions, "habits", OCD?
    ... You obviously no nothing about corporate purchasing through Dell ... We use Latitude laptops and heavy duty ... Precision M4400. ... I'd like to get a laptop thats ...
    (uk.people.support.depression)
  • Re: Advise re: XPS M1330
    ... I'll start by saying that I have been absolutely thrilled with my Dell ... Latitude D800 laptop. ... Dimension 2400 and a Dimension 8300. ... I'm familiar with the XPS as a gaming laptop. ...
    (alt.sys.pc-clone.dell)
  • Re: HP laptop buying recommendations please
    ... Dell has messed us all up with its renaming of product lines. ... I would have simply recommended a Latitude. ... Vostro or Inspiron is supposed to be the business-class laptop. ... Any recommendations as far as Dell is concerned? ...
    (comp.sys.hp.hardware)
  • animations hesitate using Presenter View
    ... I'm displaying a slideshow from my laptop PC using multiple monitors (slides ... there's a problem with the animations that appear on the VGA output: ... play the same slides *without* using Presenter View on my laptop, ...
    (microsoft.public.powerpoint)
  • 2.6.32-30 kernel failed to install
    ... Running 10.04-2 on a desktop and laptop. ... Tried the same with my laptop (Dell ... Latitude D600) and even though the -30 kernel appeared in the list of ... Also (may not be germane) I'm ...
    (Ubuntu)