Re: Laptop to LCD TV

On Mon, 5 Nov 2007 12:18:53 -0000, "Gordon MacPherson"
<gordon.macpherson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I am not sure where to go for advice but hope that the group may help. I am
going to buy a LCD TV - probably a Sony Bravia KDL 40X2000. I have a Dell
Latitude D410 laptop. I would like to be able to hook the two up so that I
can view JPEGS on the FULL SCREEN on the TV. I am told that this may be
difficult to achieve but that there may be adaptors that will do the trick.

Assuming your laptop has VGA output, you just need a male-male SVGA
cable to go from that to the VGA input on the TV. Simple.
--
Andrew, contact via http://interpleb.googlepages.com