Re: Listing to Mp3 through the Hi-Fi
- From: "the dog from that film you saw" <dsb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 20:02:28 +0100
"Josey" <jc@nospam> wrote in message
<gallivanorama@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
i have a Creative Zen which is sometimes attach to the Hi-Fi but
the Output Level is OK for headphones, but too LOW for connecting to a
HiFi. Anyone know if the is any solution for this?
Creative often (always?) knobble the maximum sound output levels in their
european firmwares. If there is a version of firmware for you mp3 player
for the american market it might help. Check compatibility first, and make
sure you know hoe to avoif bricking the mp3 player. Creatives forum had
lots of info on this last time I looked.
as do apple and sony - at least.
it's european law - designed to save your ears.
only problem is it leaves no scope to get around the fact that at a given
volume level one track will be deafening while another will be whisper
That fly... is your magic wand.
- Prev by Date: Panasonic DMR recorder and DVB message
- Next by Date: Re: DTT Sky News
- Previous by thread: Re: Listing to Mp3 through the Hi-Fi
- Next by thread: Re: Listing to Mp3 through the Hi-Fi