Re: Got a Humax 9200 - EPG only showing next 3 days though

"
If I watch a recording made by my Hummy more than a day or so ago and
press the Info button, all it shows is the channel name. Therefore I
assume that it tries to obtain this info from its stored EPG, which will
only succeed for very recent recordings.

Matti

Just been down to check - tried a recording made on 13th - first press of
info button give channel info and program name at bottom of screen, second
press gives the 'write up' panel giving a brief description of program.
Third press clears both. This must have been recorded in the program info
when the recording was made, as it's well past the 'back info' left on the
epg.

Keith

.