Re: Freecom USB stick for digital TV

"dave" <davegb2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:1167984774.415313.157410@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Adrian, thanks for your very helpful reply. I've downloaded DVB Viewer
but when it starts it says 'no valid DVB device found'. Any idea what
the problem is? I think I have BDA drivers installed. The current
software I use is TotalMedia (provided with the Freecom stick).

Dave, Go to Settings, Options then pich Hardware from the list. Set
everything listed there to "Do Not Use" except"Digital TV Receiver" which
should be set to "Prefered". Now try a search.

I'm using an OEM version of the Freecom stick and it works fine.

AdrianB

.