Re: question about a Humax 9200

On Sat, 20 May 2006 21:47:20 +0100, "Pyme" <andy.pymer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I have recently purchased a Humax PVR 9200t after owning an 8000. There was
the functionality to rewind a scheduled recording on the 8000 say if you
came in to watch the program from 5 minutes in. I can't seem to find this
function on the 9200. I believe my firmware is up to date.

Can anyone help.

As far as I can see, there is nothing to stop you from using the
pause, rewind and play buttons on the handset to rewind the live
programme even if this is the same programme as you have scheduled to
record. The box has a cache of something like two hours of the
channel being watched. This means that you need to ensure the box is
set to and remains on the appropriate channel from the start of the
programme you are interested in.

Scott

  • Re: question about a Humax 9200
    ... was the functionality to rewind a scheduled recording on the 8000 say if ... I think you are referring to the 'chase play' facility which many PVRs ...
    (uk.tech.digital-tv)
  • question about a Humax 9200
    ... I have recently purchased a Humax PVR 9200t after owning an 8000. ... the functionality to rewind a scheduled recording on the 8000 say if you ...
    (uk.tech.digital-tv)
  • Re: question about a Humax 9200
    ... was the functionality to rewind a scheduled recording on the 8000 say if ... you came in to watch the program from 5 minutes in. ...
    (uk.tech.digital-tv)
  • Re: Firmware stuff - was systemd fight
    ... all of its functionality, due to the Debian policy regarding ... IS supposed to be a "UNIX-like" operating system), ... But, that doesnot mean that a programme writen in UNIX "C", then, that ran, should not be able to run equally well, now,, unless it was faulty oramlicious, and was trapped by improved protections ... MS Windows version 7 (from what I have seen of MS Windows 8, ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Synesthetic vampires, Adult Children Anonymous, some ways people think
    ... I do watch DVDs of TV shows, ... record the show and will start watching it sometime after 21:20. ... The easiest way to record a programme on Sky is to go into the electronic ... playback, you can pause, rewind and see again what you'd just seen. ...
    (rec.arts.sf.fandom)