Re: question about a Humax 9200

On Sat, 20 May 2006 21:47:20 +0100, "Pyme" <andy.pymer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I have recently purchased a Humax PVR 9200t after owning an 8000. There was
the functionality to rewind a scheduled recording on the 8000 say if you
came in to watch the program from 5 minutes in. I can't seem to find this
function on the 9200. I believe my firmware is up to date.

Can anyone help.

As far as I can see, there is nothing to stop you from using the
pause, rewind and play buttons on the handset to rewind the live
programme even if this is the same programme as you have scheduled to
record. The box has a cache of something like two hours of the
channel being watched. This means that you need to ensure the box is
set to and remains on the appropriate channel from the start of the
programme you are interested in.

Scott
.