Re: Alternatives to wall mounted sat. dishes

On Sun, 14 May 2006 12:43:47 +0100, jonnyp <jonnyp@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

|Hi,
|
|As I live in a listed building I cant have a dish on the side of my
|house without obtaining permission. Besides which I do not particularly
|want one!
|
|Having seen the recent post about the disguised dishes available, I
|wondered if anybody has any experience or info on acceptable
|alternatives to a dish on the building?
|
|There is no real possibility of having a normal dish inside the house
|which probably means an external solution, although I do not want a
|normal dish on a tripod in the garden. I have seen the cubsat advertised
|that looks quite useful as it can sit on the floor and also some
|squarial style 'dishes'. However, I cant find any real reviews of them
|in action.
|
|If anybody has any opinions or ideas I'd love to hear them

digiglobe look fine
http://www.sdsdigital.co.uk/Digiglobe-Hidden-Satellite-Dish-pr-615.html
or many other retailers.
--
Dave Fawthrop <dave hyphenologist co uk> Google Groups is IME the *worst*

  • Alternatives to wall mounted sat. dishes
    ... As I live in a listed building I cant have a dish on the side of my house without obtaining permission. ... Having seen the recent post about the disguised dishes available, I wondered if anybody has any experience or info on acceptable alternatives to a dish on the building? ... There is no real possibility of having a normal dish inside the house which probably means an external solution, although I do not want a normal dish on a tripod in the garden. ...
    (uk.tech.digital-tv)
  • Re: Alternatives to wall mounted sat. dishes
    ... As I live in a listed building I cant have a dish on the side of my ... There is no real possibility of having a normal dish inside the house ...
    (uk.tech.digital-tv)
  • Re: Alternatives to wall mounted sat. dishes
    ... |> As I live in a listed building I cant have a dish on the side of my ... |> house without obtaining permission. ... I cant find any real ...
    (uk.tech.digital-tv)
  • Re: OT.. POOPINJAY CAN BLOW ME ......AGAIN
    ... Hypocrisy. ... He is a Prick Extraordinaire. ... Apparently he can Dish it out ... but he cant take it. ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)
  • Re: OT.. POOPINJAY CAN BLOW ME ......AGAIN
    ... He is a Prick Extraordinaire. ... Apparently he can Dish it out ... but he cant take it. ... Your reasonable pose here is a ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)