Re: LCD TV Resolution Question(s)

"Simon Chambers" <simon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:DPm9g.425>

If you change you computer's resolution
to (say) 1368 * 768 you will see the entire displayed picture is fuzzy and
not sharp.

Because the aspect ration is 1.78125 not 1.33(.)

That is the effect that I am assuming will also be present on LCD
TVs.

Doesn't happen.

But you should be prepared for noticing shortcomings in the signal
elivery - any tv better than your current one will make these more
obvious. To help in any purchasing decision, I suggest you follow my advice
given many a time and oft in this ng regarding taking a small but varied
selection of DVDs around the shops to view on the most likely sets.

.