Re: Freeview via cable?
- From: "John Porcella" <bronson69@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 22:40:49 +0000 (UTC)
> The reason for the original question is I'm, hopefully, soon to be
> getting a new TV which has an integrated digital tuner. I've already got
> Sky, so it's no loss if I can't use the Freeview on the TV but might
> have been useful to have if the costs of getting it working aren't too
Save yourself some money...get a TV without the integrated digital tuner.
- Prev by Date: Re: Problems with BBC R3 sound via DTTV
- Next by Date: Re: I'm moving home :-)
- Previous by thread: Re: Freeview via cable?
- Next by thread: Re: Freeview via cable?