Re: "analogue-only" label petition slow

":Jerry:" <INVALID@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:46cf360d$0$97270$892e7fe2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I was writing about a cheap (2 figure) tv for a bedroom.

Oh right, so those who can afford a three figure main set can have DVB-T
by default whilst those who can't have to settle for a STB that will add
another ~30 quid to the price...

Life is more expensive for poor people. They don't buy wisely; they don't
research the market; they borrow money; they buy on impulse; they buy in
small quantities; they buy from ultra-local retailers. Fact of life. Also:
Poor people tend to be thick. Thick people don't get a good deal. Sorry and
all that but there it is.

Bill

  • Re: "analogue-only" label petition slow
    ... Poor people tend to be thick. ... But in the generality of life I think ... 'A chip on the shoulder' usually suggests that the person feels oppressed ...
    (uk.tech.broadcast)
  • Re: "analogue-only" label petition slow
    ... Fact of life. ... Poor people tend to be thick. ... as you sound like you have a huge chip on ...
    (uk.tech.broadcast)
  • Re: "analogue-only" label petition slow
    ... Poor people tend to be thick. ... But in the generality of life I think ... 'A chip on the shoulder' usually suggests that the person feels oppressed ...
    (uk.tech.broadcast)
  • Re: "analogue-only" label petition slow
    ... Life is more expensive for poor people. ... Thick people don't get a good deal. ... You probably only have common sense and not ...
    (uk.tech.broadcast)