Re: Television Centre opening handbook scan

In message <5ie41oF3pbnsrU1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Ivor Jones <ivor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes
"m" <mikewj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
: : May be of interest to us 'oldies'
: : http://www.bostonmanor.plus.com/tvc_handbook.pdf
: : Mike

Brilliant, thanks a bunch, Mike..!

Seconded. A thoroughly interesting read. Many thanks for posting it, Mike.

(I remember a "Ladybird" book about television in my primary school library which had a "cutaway" of TVC in it, together with plans for the new "spur". I wonder if anyone has *that*?)
--
Ian Jelf, MITG
Birmingham, UK

http://www.bluebadge.demon.co.uk

  • Re: Decreased participation
    ... to encourage Mike to post a whole bunch today and noticed ... how quiet AS3 is now. ...  choking back a sob as he packs his few poor possessions in a pllastic ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)
  • Re: OT - Are Democrats Un-American?
    ... The problem with the Republicans is that they spent money like ... the stereotypical bunch of drunken sailors out on leave. ... Democrats are spending money like a bunch of cocaine-crazed ... Mike, that is two of us that want that. ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • Re: Where are my CREECH Ramps?
    ... Mike has always been great to me but: ... a bunch of bad press has surfaced on him here and he needs to seperate his ... business life from his personal life and square it away. ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: How many civilizations are on Earth today?
    ... If you're not a city-dweller, ... Um, Mike, there are a bunch of guys outside revving up monster trucks ...
    (rec.arts.sf.written)