Re: Television Centre opening handbook scan
- From: Ian Jelf <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 18:48:47 +0100
In message <5ie41oF3pbnsrU1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Ivor Jones <ivor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes
"m" <mikewj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
: : May be of interest to us 'oldies'
: : http://www.bostonmanor.plus.com/tvc_handbook.pdf
: : Mike
Brilliant, thanks a bunch, Mike..!
Seconded. A thoroughly interesting read. Many thanks for posting it, Mike.
(I remember a "Ladybird" book about television in my primary school library which had a "cutaway" of TVC in it, together with plans for the new "spur". I wonder if anyone has *that*?)
Ian Jelf, MITG
Registered Blue Badge Tourist Guide for London and the Heart of England
- Prev by Date: Re: What is the point of DAB?
- Next by Date: Re: What is the point of DAB?
- Previous by thread: Re: Television Centre opening handbook scan
- Next by thread: Re: Television Centre opening handbook scan