Re: Master Minded

batezee wrote:
"llort" <l@xxxxx> wrote in message news:frjo5c$h60$1@xxxxxxxxxxx
batezee wrote:
"llort" <l@xxxxx> wrote in message news:frj8bl$nqu$1@xxxxxxxxxxx
I'll only say this once:

Master Minded is the best Steeplechaser that I've ever seen.

You never saw Dunkirk,Tingle Creek,Vulmidas or Grey Sombrero then? to name just a few 2 milers..now as for the rest Golden Miller,Mill House or Arkle..I could go on LOL but i wont *GRIN*
No, but he'd have beaten them, Arkle included, even over 3 miles.
This horse makes Kauto Star look average - time will prove me right. Let's hope they don't keep Master Minded to 2 miles just because they have Kauto for 2 1/2 - 3.

Llort

WTF are you on LOL it must be good gear to have you hallucinating like this *GRIN* Of course there is such a thing as Opinion but also a thing called Delusional ;-) One Swallow and all that............

At least I am giving you someone to talk to instead of you simply rambling on to yourself!
In a year or two's time, you'll see that I was right - not that you'll have the balls to admit it.

  • Re: Master Minded
    ... Arkle..I could go on LOL but i wont *GRIN* ... No, but he'd have beaten them, Arkle included, even over 3 miles. ... This horse makes Kauto Star look average - time will prove me right. ... WTF are you on LOL it must be good gear to have you hallucinating like this ...
    (uk.sport.horseracing)
  • Re: bloody wi-fi :-( and a view from Cala Bona
    ... 2K I`m with DELEGATOR who did nothing wrong at HQ the easier ground ... BORDERLESSCOTT no explanation required *grin* ... League Final AND I`M ON BARCA @ 10-1 ew..Flight amanded LOL ... fn:Dave McAuley ...
    (uk.sport.horseracing)
  • Re: Toyota Ads
    ... LOL ... Wanna hear about my 1971 Pinto with 299,000 miles or any of my other ... Corolla commercial they show in my area. ... Lube Tranmsssion oil change did it in. ...
    (alt.autos.toyota)
  • Re: OT: Joined the "Health Club" today
    ... LOL you're right of course, I wrote that then went out for my run. ... up with her level of stamina. ... spud but the 12 min miles she does is hardly moving for me - imagine ... sorts of problems but now I seem to have come through it. ...
    (uk.media.tv.misc)
  • Re: Attn: Bruce Morgen
    ... > Someone as uncool as you does not deserve ... It's Miles - in one of too-numerous-to-count examples of him trying to ... be the moderator of an "alt" newsgroup. ... LOL. ...
    (alt.guitar.amps)